Terms & Conditions
By accessing "FightersRec" (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "FightersRec", "https://fightersrec.com/", "The Publisher", "The Site"), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms, do not access or use "FightersRec". We may change these terms at any time and we will do our best to inform you, although it would be prudent to review them yourself periodically, as your continued use of "FightersRec" after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or modified.
All copyright and other rights reserved on the homepage and sub-domain pages of "FightersRec" are owned by "FightersRec".
The copyright and other rights in some of the material on the Site may be held by a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licences or permissions that may be required to use such material and you agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by the Publisher arising from your inability to obtain such licences and permissions.
The use of "FightersRec" records through media, betting or fantasy platforms requires an official license. Any activity against this article will be considered a direct violation of our policy.
Subject to what is stated below, you may download, view, print, copy to your computer hard drive (but not photocopy) and use the material on the Site for your own personal non-commercial purposes.
Without the prior written consent of the publisher, you may not:
- Create a database (electronic or otherwise) containing material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site
- Redistribute, retransmit or recirculate any material obtained from the Site to third parties.
- Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copy of any material made under these terms.
- Access to parts of the Site is restricted or password protected. You may not download, view, print, use or attempt to access any material on any part of the Site that is restricted or password protected unless you have proper authorisation or have been issued a valid password. If you are a registered user or subscriber, you are not permitted to share your user name and password with anyone else. The password is for the use of one person only. Sharing a password means that someone who is not authorised to do so can make a copy of our content. Password sharing is a violation of our terms and conditions and is likely to result in copyright infringement. We monitor usage to detect password sharing.
- The use of automated systems or software to extract data from fightersrec.com ('screen scraping') is prohibited unless the third party has directly concluded a written license agreement with "FightersRec" allowing them to access "FightersRec" information.
You agree that you will not use "FightersRec":
- For the publication, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes upon the rights of any person or which is otherwise unlawful.
- In any manner that is abusive, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, hateful, threatening, sexually oriented or obscene or that harasses, distresses or inconveniences any person or that may restrict or inhibit any person's use and enjoyment of the site.
- For publication, uploading or other transmission of material that may violate any law, whether of your country, the country where "FightersRec" is hosted or international law. Doing so may result in you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification to your Internet Service Provider if we deem it necessary. The IP address of all publications is recorded to help enforce these conditions. You agree that "FightersRec" have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, "FightersRec" shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- For any publication, upload, email or other transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation.
- For posting, uploading, e-mailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- In any way that may discredit the publisher.
What information do we collect?
"FightersRec" collects information about you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When registering with "FightersRec", as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. Your privacy is a very sensitive issue for us and we take it very seriously.
Your account will contain at least one uniquely identifiable name ("your username"), a personal password used to log in to your account ("your password") and a personal and valid email address ("your email"). Your information for your account at "FightersRec" is protected by data-protection laws applicable in the country that hosts us.
Any information beyond your user name, your password, and your e-mail address required by "FightersRec" during the registration process is either mandatory or optional, at the discretion of "FightersRec". In all cases, you have a choice as to which information in your account is publicly displayed.
Your password is encrypted (a one-way hash) to ensure it is secure. However, it is recommended that you do not re-use the same password on multiple different websites. Your password is the means to access your account at "FightersRec", so please guard it carefully and under no circumstances will anyone affiliated with "FightersRec", "FightersRec" or another third party legitimately ask you for your password.
"FightersRec" may provide aggregate statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
If you make a purchase on our site, we also record the payment details that are passed to us from the PayPal service. We do not pass on this information. We do not have access to credit card or bank account information.
What does FightersRec use your information for?
Any of the information "FightersRec" collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To provide you with a service.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send regular emails.
How does FightersRec protect your information?
"FightersRec" implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
You can set your browser to not allow cookies; however, some parts of our site will not function properly. You can learn more about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. "FightersRec" has no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
"FightersRec" displays information to the public related to participants in the sport of boxing and Contact Sports, e.g. fighters, managers, promoters, referees, etc. The information of these participants is stored and processed on the legal basis of legitimate interest.
This policy was last modified on October 28, 2021.